Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Doctor Who, Halloween, and Wonder

Before you stop reading this, I will try to make this short and sweet. Well maybe not sweet, that's kinda weird. So let's begin with the blog. The first thing that I am going to talk about is Doctor Who. If you don't know what Doctor Who is, it is a TV show from 1963. Not only is it an old TV show, it is the longest TV show ever aired. Also, it is British! The Doctor (his name is a common misconception, it is actually The Doctor, not Doctor Who) is about a two-hearted time lord from the planet Gallefrei (I think that is how it is spelled...) It is pronounced galifrey BTW. Anyway, he travels through time and space with his Time And Relative Dimensions In Space (TARDIS.) His TARDIS looks like a dark blue Police Box. The reason the TV show is called Doctor Who is because he introduces himself as The Doctor and people always ask "doctor who?" If you have anymore questions, a could description of the TV show can be watched here. The reason I am talking about this TV show is that the 50th Anniversary special is FINALLY COMING OUT! This episode is going to be where he regenerates. He regenerates when mortally injured and he changes his appearance (therefore they can change actors.)

Now I am going to briefly talk about Halloween. I am dressing up as Norman Bates! If you don't know who he is, look at my most recent blog. Anyway, this Halloween I plan to play Slender right before I go out. If you don't know what Slender is, where have you been for the past year?

Lastly I am going to be talking about a book called Wonder. We were assigned this book at school and it's really good! It is about a kid named August (Auggie) Pullman. Auggie has a lot of facial deformities that he was born with. The book is about struggling with differences and diversity. It is sad, happy, and overall very interesting. He is the only one that thinks that he is ordinary and lots of people make fun of him.

Sorry that this blog wasn't very interesting and I haven't written in a while, but I just can't think of anything to talk about...

No comments:

Post a Comment