Monday, October 14, 2013

Ignition/Everfi Stuff

Before I start I have wondered if I should all my audience something. The Equatos maybe...no? Whatever. Anyway, today I am going to be talking about this weird thing that I am doing in school. In my CSA II class (Computer Skills and Applications 2) we are doing this weird online course type thing called Ignition. It runs off the website Everfi, which I know none of. I think it is about technological jobs, careers, and other safety stuff. Anyway, in CSA we are doing Ignition. It is a weird online course that puts you as a teenager in the town of Ignition. Ignition has a social website called YouVille (which is basically Facebook) that you do a lot on. Throughout this course you are assigned the task of helping your friends and teacher(s) with all sorts of computer stuff. Stuff like cyberbullying and buying the right computer. At the beginning they explain that you are in charge of this concert that is happening at your school. The band is the Still Beating Hearts and they are very popular in Ignition. So throughout the learning times you randomly are given a task about the concert and you spend like a minute on it. After that, you just go back to the normal learning time. At the end of the course you have to help people out and get tickets to the concert. So I thought that I would just talk about that.

Check out my old Tumblr blog here
Check out my YouTube channel here

1 comment:

  1. YouVille - heh - It's a meta-meta network. Even your virtual self needs a virtual self. As for naming your audience...what does "theequation" mean? Are you a solver? If so maybe your audience are the unsolved masses. ;)

    ReplyDelete